Withdrawing from a class during the teaching term
1. You may withdraw from a class at any time during the teaching term, however a full pro rata refund of the fees paid for that term will only be given if you withdraw before the end of Week 2 of the teaching term. There will be no refunds in full or part issued after this time except in exceptional circumstances.
2. If we have to cancel a class, you will be notified as soon as possible and a full refund for the cancelled class will be given.
3. Refunds or replacement classes at discounted rates are not available for missed classes, whether due to illness, holidays or other circumstances, with possible exceptions on compassionate grounds at the discretion of Mandarin mandarin Bilingual Centre.
4. If you need to miss a class we will try to offer a makeup class, however, this will be subject to availability based on the number of children already attending that class. In order to maintain teaching quality we attempt to keep classes to a maximum of 6 children. In the event that we cannot offer you a makeup class, you will not receive a refund or any additional classes.
5. A carer must remain with the child while on the premises.
6. If attending an event organized by Mandarin mandarin Bilingual Centre other than at Mandarin mandarin Bilingual Centre’s premises, the child’s accompanying carer takes full responsibility for the safety and supervision of the child unless otherwise notified.
Mandarin mandarin Bilingual Centre’s liability
7. While every precaution is taken to ensure your child’s wellbeing and safety, we advise that we are not responsible for any accident or injury that may occur while he/she is attending Mandarin mandarin Bilingual Centre except insofar as the law provides.
Your use of Mandarin mandarin Bilingual Centre’s learning resources
18. Learning resources provided by Mandarin mandarin Bilingual Centre are not to be copied, distributed or sold without prior written consent.
9. If an enrolled child has a sibling under 2 years old, that sibling is permitted to attend the classes along with their older sibling and carer free of charge.
10. Mandarin mandarin Bilingual Centre will be closed on public holidays and you will not be charged for these days.
11. While every effort is made to keep students in the appropriate age groups it cannot be guaranteed that children will always be in groups solely made up of those ages.
12. These terms and conditions may change or be added to at any time and it is the parents responsibility to check them regularly.